Linking For Yahoo! Search Optimization
May 20, 2006 by Gaman
Search Engine Rountable has posted useful tips on how to properly conduct links exchange campaign that Yahoo! would find important.
From the post:
Now that I possibly convinced you that SEO is different by engine , how do you build links that Yahoo! would find important? That is the featured discussion at WebmasterWorld named Yahoo – Where to Start with Link SEO .
I’ll summarize some of the points, but the thread is worth a read…
- Get ODP/Dmoz links
- Get related directory links
- Trade links with related but not competing businesses
- Send out articles for other sites to syndicate (include links in them back to you)
- Use Yahoo!’s Site Explorer Tool
- Link bait!
- Get on the good side of bloggers
- KEY: Try to get the attention of local media
Now, don’t these all work at also Google & MSN? Or maybe not…
Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld .