Insert AdSense Randomly Into Your WordPress Blog Entry

May 31, 2006 by

Here’s a plugin to help you reduce banned blindness and eventually increase you AdSense click thru rates.

WordPress Injection is a simple WordPress plugin that takes a random paragraph break in your article and inserts AdSense code randomly. You can select how many ads to display (0-3) and pick the formats and colours you want it to randomly select from.

A demo is available at the author’s blog. You can see the effect by refreshing the post in his blog.

[via Jensense]

Comments

Comment by Edrei
2006-05-31 12:59:35

The problem is that sometimes when you’re posting certain posts like pictures, the ads will interfere with your post.

I do use a different way of inserting my ads. I use delayed ad inserts. The ads only come out 7 days after the post has been there. It’s great when you want to keep your recent posts clutter free and when you already have the habit of referring people to previous posts.

Comment by korokmu
2006-06-01 00:06:32

Which plugin do you use?

Comment by Edrei
2006-06-02 14:24:22

I didn’t use any plugin. I coded it with PHP tags.

Comment by LcF
2006-06-03 13:05:52

Interesting :)

Comment by ilia Subscribed to comments via email
2007-12-21 12:51:52

I have used adsense deluxe for plug in. I was able to insert the medium rectangle adsense onto the post in wordpress. But I am having difficulty to insert the horizontal text link ads just below the banner. Planning to put on every page like the one that you have on sabahan.com

Can you help me on that..?

Comment by Mike Geary
2010-04-13 10:29:31

The demo link does not work. well i just wanted to know if its the same plugin you are using here!

Comment by Dion
2010-11-29 18:46:00

Thank you for the tips but the link is down already. Any idea anywhere to get back the plugin?

Comment by Naeem
2011-08-12 06:03:54

Use this plugin to insert adsense in wordpress

Comment by john