Brian Axe From Google AdSense Interviewed On Net Income
February 1, 2007 by Gaman
If you are an AdSense Publisher, you need to listen to this interview.
This is a good interview where Jeremy Shoemoney over at WebmasterRadio.FM interviewed Brian Axe, AdSense Product manager.
The interview touches several issues and it starts out with a few clarifications of Google AdSense changes in their terms of service and copyright content.
Jeremy also asked about
- The changes to referrals policy including why they do not use simple text links so they can be mailed or put in RSS code.
- The reason behind the removal of the word ‘Contextual’ in their competitive ads policy.
- Smart Pricing, what it is how does it work
- Search engine arbitrage and why Google was not against arbitrage
- YouTube revenue sharing. Apparently, as I suggested in my earlier post, you would need to be an AdSense publisher in order to receive your YouTube payout.
- And many more.
Listen to the Podcast interview here.