NST Interviews Malaysian Internet Marketers Who are Making Five Figures Income From the Internet

May 12, 2007 by

The New Strait Times has recently published a story about several Malaysian who are making money on the Internet. The article featured three full-time Malaysian Internet entrepreneurs namely Samsul Zamzuri Abu Bakar (Alang), Gobala Krishnan and Liew Cheon Fong.

This is the kind of story that inspires people as it proves to them that there are ways to make real money online without getting involved in the dangerously popular get rich quick schemes.

Alang’s five figures income is derived from more than 15 websites. He got several blogs where he hires bloggers from countries like the US , and New Zealand to write the content.

His top revenue earners are directory websites where people pay to get listed. His number two money-earner is his first website at osx-e.com.

alang.jpg

Gobala makes most of his income from selling e-books and software and currently making between RM20,000 to RM30,000 per month. Yes he’s making that much apparently.

And last but not least, a guy who probably doesn’t need an introduction. Liew is the owner of one of the most popular blogs in Malaysia at LiewCF.com.

This story has actually recharged my motivation and reminded me to stop from being complacent. I need to realign my priorities and focus on things that really matters. Am I on track to achieve my goals by December 2007?

Anyway, you can read the articles here and here.

Comments

Comment by Katana
2007-05-13 00:36:03

This article will definitely motivate most of the Malaysian bloggers out there hehe.

Comment by Turk
2007-05-13 07:44:06

I believe you are on your way there :)

Comment by kuanhoong
2007-05-13 11:52:24

Very inspirational article for all Malaysians, especially the fact Malaysia is trying to encourage more Malaysians to be tech savvy and with the initiative of Multimedia Super Corridor (MSC) in which I see is a dead project abandoned by the current PM, Malaysia actually has the potential to be excellent in this IT world.

2007-05-13 19:32:13

very impressive, it take a lot of hard work for the to acheive this

Comment by Kassper
2007-05-13 21:24:40

Yes, I’m surprised how malasyian bloggers help each other, I think that’s just great. I like their My List exchange…

2007-05-13 21:39:52

Wah..am I fired up! Thanks Gaman! Nothing is impossible ya.

Comment by papajoneh Subscribed to comments via email
2007-05-14 10:53:35

Another great news. Its time get serious. Its time to get paid. Gaman, i wish u all the best for your resolution :)

Comment by Rajaringgit
2007-05-16 08:52:11

how about you sabahan.com, you should be interviewed too

Comment by Felex Tan
2008-04-02 13:06:48

Hopefully it is not too late to comment on it,they are the internet marketer leaders in Malaysia included GOMAN you yourself,all of you show that “MALAYSIAN BOLEH”,to all Malaysian,they are “Boleh”,we can do it as well,never give up!

Comment by Bryan Hee Subscribed to comments via email
2008-06-18 09:02:44

Very Inspirational Successful stories for Malaysian bloggers! Hope to see more Malaysian success bloggers stories in NST.

To your success
Bryan Hee
Complete Step-by-step Guide for Newbies Create 6 figures income from Blogging.