How Many Post Do Your Write In Your Blog Per Day?

May 29, 2007 by

It’s time to conduct another poll. This time I’d like to ask the bloggers among you – how many post do your write per day in your blog.

As for me I try to maintain writing three posts daily if I can but, that’s not always possible especially if something came up that needs to be dealt with immediately. That will distract me from my normal routine.

Some people may argue that posting frequency does not really matter anymore but that’s not the point of this post. I just want you to share your opinion what your think the ideal number as far as your own situation is concern.

How Many Post Do Your Write In Your Blog Per Day?
View Results

Feel free to share your opinion in the comment section.

Comments

Comment by iry
2007-05-29 16:11:42

It’s not easy to maintain 4 – 5 posts every week if the posts require specific amount of research and thoughts. And I think there is some kind of “wave” going on where people change their post frequency from 5-7 post to 2 – 3 post per week but with more well thought content.

Comment by Laura
2007-05-29 16:31:18

Hi,

This place looks like King Solomon’s mines…full of treasures .Thank u for ur generosity and ur charitable deeds.

Comment by KennyP Subscribed to comments via email
2007-05-29 16:42:40

From my experience, more posts=more pageviews=more earning

2007-05-29 17:44:45

Good thing we have that time editing function so we can get blogs to be published on certain days & time etc.

Comment by aiden
2007-05-29 17:56:21

generating a decent post and 1 comment is hard enuf..

Comment by CypherHackz
2007-05-29 17:56:31

i think it is depends on how many blogs do you have. if you have more blogs, you must post more.

Comment by Lilian
2007-05-29 18:29:34

It depends on my mood. I can generate more than 10 posts if the lure of money is good or something grates on my nerves. Or I can go without postings for days, except the mandatory one post on my personal blog. Previously, when I wasn’t writing paid posts, I think my average was two per day.

Comment by Katana
2007-05-29 22:21:37

I’ll have to agree with Lilian. Depends on my mood hehe

Comment by hongkiat Subscribed to comments via email
2007-05-30 09:47:44

More post a day does not add up to more page views, nor it contribute to earnings. I use to do 5-6 a day but the results are not as good as doing 2-3. Most of the time, its not the amount the counts, but the quality. Just my 2cents :)

2007-06-01 10:34:27

try to do 1-3 post a day, but is though cos got daily 8-5 job too

Comment by icy
2007-06-02 01:50:17

I could hardly write a post per day….so there is no option for me to vote… :P

BTW, i only have one blog to maintain. Apart from writing, most of my post involve taking pictures, modify pictures, and sometime even including drawing work….so it take times to do.

Comment by Vedis Teh
2007-06-02 22:46:28

It depends on the PPP posts I have to write…;D money-minded a bit. What to do ?.. I am a $60,000 Credit-Card-Debt Language Tutor lah..so I must write
more paid posts..;D

Comment by sriramkri
2007-06-05 02:52:08

I try to keep it to around 3-5 a week. I realise I write more on weekends, but now with this time stamp (thanks to you), I will prolly time it properly.

Comment by green
2007-06-08 15:04:34

It depends the time, sometimes i schedule blog postings, sometimes i write almost ten posts, sometimes i have none.

Comment by manik