Reader Poll: How Much Do You Earn Per Month From Your Blogs

July 3, 2007 by

It’s time to run another poll, this time I’d like to ask: how much do you earn per month from your blogs. I should add that the amount in this case is in US dollar. If you have more than one blog, you should consider the total income when casting your vote.

Your source of income can be anything from AdSense, Text-Link-Ads.com, pay per post, Kontera and so on.

If you are concern with your privacy when voting, don’t worry I am not tracking the voters’ IP address. So there’s no way for me to tie a vote with a voter.

Please also share your experience about making money from blogs.

• How long have you been doing this?
  • Do you find it hard to make a decent income from blogging?
  • How many blogs do you have to generate such amount?
  • What is your ultimate goal as far as making money from blogging is concern?
  • Are you on track to achieve your goal?
How Much Do You Earn Per Month From Your Blogs
View Results

Comments

Comment by Greenleaf
2007-07-03 17:01:22

Hi, I’m back again. I earn around $100.00 or more per month from my blog.
;-)

AdSense : Your Money Making Machine:

Comment by dott-com
2007-07-03 17:10:57

this is good idea sabahan.com come out by. I already vote for it today. It will be much better if you can display all the details data in your next post after the the certain time after this voting close.

Comment by AhBoon
2007-07-03 17:53:45

I use to have 3++ from Adsense previously but last mth frop till 1++. due to the traffic drop, which cause by lack of update…

I will try to booost back my adsense by this month. hopefully la

oth earning like CPM, Adengage, FriendFinder add up another 1++.

and that lousy nuttnang only RM28 for the whole month nia, due to the CPC ad

Comment by RajaRinggit
2007-07-03 20:00:29

my adsense ok lah…not bad

Comment by Flanegan
2007-07-03 21:35:08

hahaha.. i only got aud1 a month… :P

Comment by Ahmad uzair
2007-07-03 21:56:37

I already vote the poll. Just a slight decrease from May income for June. But anyway, i manage to get $300-$400 average.

2007-07-04 10:40:28

wow…someone even had 5k voted….i earn little from my blog, but i have website which are earning 100 plus a month from adsense

Comment by Penang Properties
2007-07-04 15:50:18

Managed to earn around $100 per month from my real estate blog, but needs constant update or else the earnings will drop. Most of the earnings come from adsense.

Comment by Traveller Subscribed to comments via email
2008-10-09 21:59:05

Are the guys above professional blogers? How long do you spend in updating blogs everyday? Are you all Indians?

Comment by Dance Aficionado
2008-10-10 17:42:39

Most importantly, what is your Adsense click through ratio (CTR)?

Comment by investment-gan
2009-03-18 15:40:35

I started, but yet to get my first paycheck from adsense.

Comment by vugoogle
2011-01-26 23:56:14

i earn 100 from my forum per month its new but its earning is too good check out its link