Christmas Gift from MaxBounty

January 16, 2008 by

Two days ago a packet from Canada was delivered to my P.O. Box. I wasn’t expecting a delivery and thought it might be a bonus from PPCClassroom.com, an online course by Jeremy Palmer and Anik Singal that I am a member with.

I ripped open the packet wondering what it was and lo and behold it was a gift from MaxBounty. I’ve been receiving Christmas gifts from MaxBounty all these years, and how nice of them to continue the practice.

packet.jpg

Unlike some other super affiliates who are pulling tens of thousands from MaxBounty annually, on average I am only making around US5000 per year with them. The gift contains a T-shirt, fresh breath mints, a notepad, a pen and a yo-yo. Nothing fancy but I guess it’s the thought that counts. I think some other networks like CJ.com have only sent me a gift once even though I am making more than the amount I made from MaxBounty.

maxbounty-gift.jpg

Some MaxBounty affiliates from the US who are making the same amount as me got a gift basket containing an assortment of delicious chocolates. I guess due to the distant, it’s not practical to send such a gift as the chocolates would have melted once the packet arrived at my tropical address.

The more you make the nicer your gift would be as in the case of this super affiliates who received a Championship Foosball Table. I wonder if they would be willing to deliver such a big package to Malaysia.

foosballfrommaxbounty.jpg

You can learn more about MaxBounty here.

Comments

Comment by Alvin Nyau
2008-01-17 04:38:18

Maybe you are the chosen one because my cousin used to be a member of MaxBounty but he never receive a single gift from them.
About CJ, their cheque sent to us is as slow as turtle, never wish for any gift from them…

Comment by Jawa
2008-01-17 18:07:09

It’s great Gaman. You are the lucky one. I also manage to bring them more than USD 5000 per year last year but did not get it the prize.

But anyhow maybe this year, cause as for 17 January 2008, I manage to break USD1000 and hopefully I can bring at least USD15,000 this year to Maxbounty and USD50,000 to AzoogleAds.

Long live CPA

Comment by abi
2008-01-17 19:00:55

Awesome stuff man! Seriously…this is how people actually want to stay loya;l(if loyalty ever exist) but very good never the less :)

2008-01-18 11:39:00

Does the T’s fit nicely sir?

2008-01-20 17:18:55

It’s just a little large for me but still wearable.

Comment by Mahendran
2008-01-19 00:37:19

wow, u actually got a christmas gift :D
i never got any even from my fmly! hahaha

Comment by Alan Johnson
2008-01-20 06:47:07

Thoughtful gifts such as this one can and will make a difference with any company in the long run since showing the people you work with that you value the partnership is always an approach which pays off.

Alan Johnson

Comment by papajoneh
2008-01-21 11:59:25

started to miss gaman again :(
not good for health :D

Comment by What Sells Online Subscribed to comments via email
2008-01-22 14:47:07

Congratulations on your Christmas gift. It goes to show how gifts like these can help build customer relationship.

But if you think about it, it also works for them. Anyone wearing that t-shirt or putting up that sticker helps to spread to popularize their URL

Cheers,
Samantha
Check out my latest post on Outbound links at: What Sells Online!

Comment by Alan Johnson
2008-01-23 01:40:43

Sure, such an approach is great for branding as well but the most important aspect is by far the fact that, as they build their relationship with the partners, gestures such as this one can and will make a difference down the road.

Alan Johnson

2008-02-09 07:41:27

I’ve been signed up with maxbounty for years and have yet to make enough to even get a check. Almost all their offers border on spammy and conversions (for me) were an abysmal 1/2 of 1 or less.

Comment by bebek
2009-01-07 18:45:08

that is a good consumer friendly approach by Maxbounty gaman…. when are you going to start your own Maxbounty gaman?? maybe you can call it MaxTambunanbounty or Gamanbounty???

Sabah Boleh… Gaman Boleh… Tambunan boleh…. sabahan.com boleh!!!!

Comment by bebek