Successful PayPal Withdrawals with Public Bank Visa Debit Card!

August 15, 2008 by

A couple of days ago I tried withdrawing PayPal funds into my Public Bank Visa Card.

My planned was initially to test the withdrawal process by transferring a smaller amount but since many people have reported that they’ve successfully withdrawn funds into this card, I upped the amount to US500, my daily withdrawal limit.

The process went through without glitches.

Withdrawal dates from Paypal

The funds appeared in my Public Bank account in 3 to 5 days. Notice the increasing amount as they arrived in by Public Bank card account which was obviously due to the weakening Ringgit against the US dollars. I was making RM20 more in a matter of days due to the forex fluctuation.

Unlike some people who are probably hoping the Ringgit weakening trends to reverse, I on the other hand accept this with open arms, and actually quietly hoping the trend will continue (up to a point of course)!

Now, I am going to transfer the amount into my Public Bank account via their Internet banking facility. I’ll be investing the money back into my business, no partying or shopping will ensue at this moment :)

Comments

Comment by pinolobu Subscribed to comments via email
2008-08-15 23:34:15

Before this, how did you get cash from paypal?

2008-08-16 00:12:40

I didn’t have much money in there before.

Comment by papajoneh
2008-08-16 01:02:37

Sorry, just cannot help it. Just from the two posts you made incl. this one, you sounded like you just applied PBB debit card and like it sounded “new info” to you???

Knowing u little bit, this is totally “surprise” for me. I’ve been doing this withdrawal to the PBB debit card without problem since when.. I forgot already. I guess other Malaysians too. I thought you knew??

Anyway, congrats on the successful withdrawal. The higher USD to RM, the better for us all. right ;)

2008-08-16 10:43:44

Yes, actually I’ve just applied for PBB card a few weeks ago. It’s not a new info to me but new activity to do LOL as you can see here. I wrote that in Oct 2007

You commented in the post you have successfully withdrawn fund too.

Perhaps the main point of these two posts is that if there’s a way to remove the U$500 daily limit and it appears that no Malayisian has been able to do that yet. No one has written about this besides their personal experience withdrawing certain amount from PayPal.

Comment by kotoh
2008-08-16 09:15:26

I don’t care about transferring fund from PayPal to PBB debit card but I wonder how do you make that so much money in your PayPal account… he.. he..

Comment by nadzal
2008-08-19 15:58:38

same with me. I think you should share with us gaman. :)

Many people like us want to know about that. Its comes from your private ads?

Comment by bantingboy
2008-08-16 14:44:44

sound graet. How you manage to earn big into your paypal??

2008-08-16 16:10:53

I guess that’s a good topic to write about in my future post.

Comment by bantingboy
2008-08-16 21:03:09

i’m wating for that. i also study at sabah before. I love sabah. Many pulau to visit. :)

Comment by DannyArcher
2008-08-16 17:29:44

Do you pay tax for money earned online? if yes, how many % do you contribute? if the answer is no, then why and which clause said we are exempted from paying tax. Just curious.

Comment by nadzal
2008-08-17 16:53:38

yup. i also like to know about this tax issue.

2008-08-19 11:16:08

Yes I do pay tax. Some people say I don’t have to. Everyone at LHDN seems to have his/her own answer.

Comment by Shally
2008-08-18 11:59:40

Nice..I still have long way to go..Anyway can use CIMB or Alliance Bank to transfer fund from paypal right??

Comment by nadzal
2008-08-19 15:57:33

what i know, we can use Public bank and tunemoney for withdrawal. :)

Am i right?

Comment by Rice Blogger
2008-08-19 12:21:04

can’t help noticing the large amount…congrats…

Comment by BlogSavvy
2008-08-19 22:50:30

I have been with Paypal for quite some time, and have never tried to get the card, but it seems easy enough. Thanks for the post.

Comment by mmuurrllyy
2008-08-20 17:13:37

anybody know..does Maybank Debit card can be used withdrawing money from paypal?

2008-08-20 18:06:31

I asked them and I don’t think you can

2008-08-20 18:06:34

Same here Gaman. Weaker ringgit?? No problem!! He.. he.. wish that was my figures though.

Comment by car blogz
2008-08-21 00:11:30

I just received PB debit card..
Maybe I’ll get more income from paypal after this

Comment by rajapayloadz
2008-08-23 19:10:03

wow. thats big. I hope i can earn big like you next time. But i believe i need to do a lots of work first.

Comment by Custom T-Shirts
2008-08-25 06:45:29

That’s annoying how you can’t transfer everything at once. On the plus side, it looks like you gained a few extra dollars due to the exchange rate going up!

Comment by Yan Shall Blog Subscribed to comments via email
2008-09-07 02:14:20

Thanks for the info..though I’m not a Malaysian but I do live in Malaysia so I guess I’d better get myself one..

Yan

Comment by titan
2008-09-08 07:27:13

Its more better you take it. You can choose between tunemoney and public bank. Its good. :)

Comment by Yan Shall Blog Subscribed to comments via email
2008-09-08 09:20:12

Oh really? Tunemoney seems like a better alternative and how do you withdraw from tunemoney anyway?

Yan

2008-09-16 11:00:33

Wow , so paypal money can be withdraw easily now. Thanks for the info.
Now I can start to sell online .

Comment by Cocktail
2008-10-12 01:16:29

I wish I have paypal in my country too…

Comment by eyeman
2008-10-16 05:00:58

i just use public bank debit card. Hope its work. But right now, i use my own method.

Comment by Armen Shirvanian
2008-10-19 07:58:36

A good part of this is that the actual details were shown as they were displayed, and so the viewer feels that the facts are being represented as they occurred.

Comment by savings Subscribed to comments via email
2008-10-26 22:59:18

Nice post,I still have long way to go..Anyway can use CIMB or Alliance Bank to transfer fund from paypal right??

Comment by savings Subscribed to comments via email
2008-10-26 23:10:27

Very good illustration and goes to shows clear detiled info. Thanks

Comment by Daddy Keaton
2008-11-10 13:51:20

I see alot Cashy :) luv it.. PBank is d best for Paypal widrawal

Comment by NaS
2009-01-14 16:05:06

woah, pakcik kayo… mau buat belanja kawin ke sampai widthdraw rm10K dlm 10 hari! anyway, syabas kerana buat banyak pendapatan dari luar negara… (dan perkuatkan nilai ringgit secara tak langsung)

I on the other had made a large international transfer for a 5-digit amount early last year, and realized that I’ve lost some RM3K due to recent currency fluctuation (increase in value for USD or drop of MYR’s accordingly). Kalaulah boleh predict forex exchange… ;)

Had to opt for TT though, coz, loads of ATM withdrawals capped at RM1,500 each won’t be practical. BTW, any of you Malaysian paypal tycoons successfully obtains Paypal Premium Business card? I have one, but it’s US-based. The withdrawal charge is much lower at just USD1 vs USD5 – those USD4 difference can buy you a full hearty meal each time woah…

Comment by IT Buzz
2009-04-11 18:21:17

Thats really cool i never know about it.

Comment by Latest Gadgets
2009-04-15 23:03:35

Great experience, thanks for sharing!

Comment by savings Subscribed to comments via email
2009-04-16 00:44:19

Can I have a raw data to monitor conversion rates?

Comment by j_hafiz
2009-04-17 22:56:23

mm.. mister, can u pls tell me another bank for debit card possible to use beside public bank debit card?

Comment by j_hafiz
2009-04-17 23:04:20

another bank possible to activate paypal is what?

Comment by Cocacolya
2009-04-18 21:32:15

lucky guy…you know…in russia we cant use paypal..dont know why

Comment by Tvents
2009-06-22 16:28:54

I am about to use PayPal for my business through internet. However, I am still doubtful. I hope that I can be sure of using PayPal for transactions. PayPal can become the facility to build international business.

Comment by Hassu Subscribed to comments via email
2009-07-04 18:26:21

Hi… I want to ask u something. I want to buy something which is not from a website and i ask from someone to help me buy that things for me. I feel not very good about it cuz i afraid that thing not delivered to me when my money has been transfer to his account. What should i do?? Someone can help me to make me feel good??

Comment by wahyun Subscribed to comments via email
2009-09-24 10:46:38

cool! but Im so new in this thing that i don’t even get my paypal acc verified. does anyone here could help me up? perhaps u guys can suggest acceptable debit cards for paypal in malaysia. thank u!

Comment by wahyun Subscribed to comments via email
2009-09-24 10:54:40

PBB card can be used to withdraw the money. But what kind of card exactly that paypal accept to VERIFY my account?

Comment by gunbomb90 Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-23 15:15:23

Hey Gaman. So basicly I can use Public Bank Debit cards to purchase stuff online? And what is the required qualifications to apply for one Public Bank Debit Card?

Comment by gunbomb90 Subscribed to comments via email
2009-11-23 15:18:18

Hey! Just wondering whether can i use Public Bank Debit cards to buy stuff online?

And what is required to apply for one public bank debit card? Thanks!

Comment by rosario
2010-02-14 01:14:47

how did you get cash
from paypal?

Comment by Mary
2010-04-21 14:51:12

Comment by azharKL
2010-07-08 16:55:34

gunbom90: ofcourse you can..
rosario: when someone transfer money into your paypal acc. :D

Comment by Credit Cards