Third Ad Slot Sold!

August 15, 2008 by

I’d just like to thank Benny of BennyLiew.com for purchasing the third ad slot at Sabahan.com sidebar.

The price of an ad purchase includes a mention in my post to give my advertisers extra visibility and exposure to their website or service. This applies to any ad purchase including slots on the sidebar, top banner or inline.

So here I am recommending the good Benny’s Blog :)

While Benny write about many things in his blog, around 60 percent of those are dedicated to photography. So if you are into photography (or perhaps looking for a photographer to capture moments of an event) it’s worth checking out Benny’s blog.

Thanks Benny!

PS: If you are interested to purchase an ad at Sabahan.com, check out this link.

Comments

Comment by Rice Blogger
2008-08-15 17:26:45

photographer advertising here….the only thing in common is that he is a sabahan too

Comment by bennyliew.com
2008-08-16 04:55:04

Gaman,

Thanks for the mentioned! support our local bloggers!hope to see get more exposure here…hey hey bloggers need photographer too :)

Comment by papajoneh
2008-08-16 10:23:24

Yes.. at last my own kampung people is in the Ads slot. I would have followed and take the 4th slot but I guess my other sites are just too different contents with Sabahan dot com. Won’t be nice to Gaman. :)

So tempting. Sabar saja ni.

Comment by Loker
2008-08-23 20:16:28

congrat to you Gaman & Benny, hope all ad slots will be full filled soon..

Comment by Norhafidz
2008-10-01 03:04:09

I’m into photography, though I don’t have my own camera :P , going to check on Benny soon! :)

Comment by ihateher
2008-10-06 18:05:14

ehm, i guess nothing can help. I will try to collect some money and try to buy your slot soon.