How I Made RM1000 Per Month from Text Link Ads in Six Month After I Signed Up
Posted on 22nd December, 2006
Yea I know that’s not much to some people but imagine that in about 6 months, I managed to create another online revenue stream just by placing simple codes on my less than one year old blogs.
If thing continues to grow as it is, my TLA’s December income will surpass the RM1000 mark.
What I like about Text Link Ads (TLA) is that it’s low maintenance and doesn’t interrupt the user’s experience while still offers the opportunity for interest sponsors to advertise on my blogs.
If you’ve been itching to know, here’s what I’ve been making from TLA for the past six months.
As you notice from the screenshot above, my income has been increasing slowly month after month as my blogs grow.
So how did I do it?
1. First I sign up with Text Link Ads. Depending on your traffic level or blog link popularity, you may be accepted or declined.
2. Make sure your have provided a good description for your blog.
3. Put Text Link Ads above the fold and get rid of others non-performing, competing ads.
4. Stay focus in your writing. If your blog is about the new Nintendo’s Wii game console, do not fill up your blog posts with PS3 or Xbox stories unless it’s absolutely necessary.
5. Update your blog frequently. I know this is not as easy as it sounds.
6. Exchange links with similar interest blogs. Try to maintain and ultimately improve your posting quality. This helps in attracting natural links from other blogs/sites too.
7. Be patient
This is by no means a definitive guide to making money with TLA and there are many other methods that can help you increase your TLA income.
Anyway, if you’ve been wondering whether TLA works on new blogs, now you know.
Oh by the way, currently Text Link Ads is running a promotion where you can get free $100 in Text Link Ads. For more information check out: $100 in FREE Links