Job Announcement: Blog Content Writers Required
Last modified on 27th September, 2007
I’ve several blogs which I authored myself. They were fun to write in the beginning but sadly as time progresses, it got harder for me to keep the momentum going and find the time to research and add new content into these blogs, perhaps evident from the dwindling posts quality.
Rather than letting them drift off slowly into the Internet oblivion, I’m going to give them a second chance to achieve Internet glory 🙂 To do that, I’ll need your help.
I have an immediate and ongoing need for blog writers to contribute daily in three of my blogs below:
What am I looking for?
- Writer must be able to write articles of at least 200 words in length, preferably longer, on an ongoing basis.
Writer is required to write at least one article per day or minimum seven articles per week. You may post as often as you like preferably at regular intervals. You may need to take advantage of the Post Timestamp function.
- Writer must have a good command of English and able to put well structured sentences in an easy to understand format.
- The articles must be of good quality, educational, informative and fit into the context of the associated blogs. No pay per post allowed.
- Writer is free to research anywhere as he/she wishes but the final content must be original, not cut and paste (while quoting the source is allowed, I’d like to have the practice of making it as the main post content minimised) and not spammy.
- The writer will retain all rights and ownership of the articles but must agree not to repost the content elsewhere.
- As the owner of the blogs, I reserve the right to delete any post deemed unsuitable or revise it as I see fit.
What’s in it for the Writers – how are they paid?
Unfortunately I’m not in the position to offer any financial rewards or salary on a regular basis.
However, I’ll allow you to keep all the AdSense income generated from the blogs. No kidding.
This is not a typical AdSense revenue sharing arrangement where you earn half of the AdSense income and the other half goes to the blog owner’s pocket. Here, you will earn 100% of the amount AdSense generated from the post you’ve authored. To achieve this goal I’ll provide a facility where you can insert your Google AdSense ID so that the AdSense ads that appear on the post contain your AdSense ID.
In addition, you’ll also be able to add your blog into the blogroll and have an access to the blog’s Sitemeter account, an offer exclusively for Sabahan.com readers who chose to participate.
As the blogs owner, I’ll continue to promote them to attract traffic, write posts as I find the time, perform all the necessary maintenance and monetize them in any way I wish as long as it does not interfere with your ability to earn money from AdSense.
Depending on how many writers I accept, a blog could have several writers. Each writer will benefit from the AdSense income generated from his/her posts only. The more post he creates, the more traffic his posts will attract and the better the potential income will be.
While being the writer won’t guarantee instant riches, you could look at it as an opportunity to supplement your AdSense income without the hassle of creating and maintaining a blog yourself. I’ll do the dirty work for you and you’ll just have to write and reap the rewards.
If you are interested, feel free to contact me. Let me know if you have particular expertise in certain subject matter. I’d also like to see your existing blogs or any articles that you’ve written to help me decide if you are the right candidate for the job.
If you have any question, please ask them in the comment section. Cheers.